Digital Project Manager works closely with Content Studio in Geo to execute all required screen versions necessary for projects. Including reviewing content for cultural viability in the India region. It also supports the creative team with "buckets of content" and correct versions of photography. The Digital Project Manager coordinates with Cross Functional teams, Creative Director & Business Affairs to choose content for any new project including Apps, music etc. The position works closely with screen building team in Geo to execute all required screen versionsnecessary for projects.
Must have 5+ years’ experience in graphic production/photo producing and/or project
management at design firm, ad agency or interactive shop
• Flexible, creative, solution-oriented individual with experience in using Adobe Creative Suite’s
• Knowledge of image and production specific needs for image reproduction; including web site
builds, POS, Motion Graphics and email marketing
• Accuracy, excellent memory and an eye for details
• Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding creative and production environment.
• Flexibility is key to this role as well as working beyond the office hours & over weekends