- Responsible for building and prepping mechanical files for release to production using Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Prepare color separation and retouching of images.
- Liaise with Project Management and Print Production teams on print preparation.
- While honoring the design intent as much as possible, the mechanical artist will be responsible for the iteration and versioning of localized artwork files.
- Act as a brand QC/Guardian – always ensure brand guidelines, QC checklists and procedures are followed.
• Minimum 2 years of experience providing production support (print and digital) to
art directors and designers within an in-house creative team or studio.
• Well versed in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• Good knowledge of print, color retouching, and digital artwork production.
• A good team player and able to work accurately under pressure and be
committed to regularly updating skills through training.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.