Contract Project Manager
This is a 4-6 week contract a position that would requires travel. We are looking for a Channel Project Manager that is seeking creative and challenging freelance work.
Channel Project Manager works closely with our Channel Team to execute and to create all required localized screens featured within our website or other marketing materials, including reviewing content for cultural viability. Applicants should have experience with photoshop, graphic production as well as project management, while also having an excellent memory and eye for detail.
· Build strong client relationships which enable a clear understanding of our clients Channel partner structure and print vendors. Be the ‘go-to’ person for Channel Marketing asset localization and production.
· Build strong internal relationships across the agency (Traffic, Content, Interactive, Studio, Print Production, Finance and Operations)
· Attend status meetings/VCs on a regular basis
· Update daily tracker during live project – shared with Producers and Deployment
· Update processes based on Producer’s request
· Own the basics of client service including creating and updating agendas, timing plans, contact reports, and cost estimates
· Demonstrate expertise in the delivery of projects through management of client expectations, internal processes and department involvement
· Communicate the briefs to the studio and print production teams, and ensure that the correct creative direction is being taken
· Immerse yourself in the client’s brand and offering
· Set and manage client expectations ensuring they follow the agreed workflows
· Build strong, trusting relationships with all key stakeholders, function leads, cross functional producers, senior managers and 3rd party vendors that are directly involved with the work
· Manage the approval of quarterly budgets, flagging important budget fluctuations to the client and line manager
· The ability to write, prepare and present documents, presentations and reports
· Ensure that the line manager is aware of all client issues and proposed solutions (including potential delays) to ensure swift resolution and avoid further escalation
· Ensure your account consistently delivers against all contractual obligations including SLAs and KPIs
· Act as a brand QC/Guardian – always ensure brand guidelines, QC checklists and procedures are followed
· Ensure the best external talent is always used – freelancers, translators, proofreaders, copywriters, and planners where necessary (liaise with relevant department heads and ensure they pass relevant tests)
·A minimum of 5 years solid agency experience preferred, gained working on global retail and/or shopper accounts, from creative development to final production
· Experience in financial management and understanding the importance of accurate financial management
· Excellent spreadsheet skills in both Excel and Numbers. Demonstration of past experience in managing complex spreadsheets
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Attention to detail, analytical thinking ability and passion for the work are essential
· A hands-on, can-do approach to solving problems
· The ability to prioritize and work quickly and efficiently within very tight time frames.
· Must be able to travel as required, sometimes several weeks at a time