Hogarth Worldwide, part of WPP, is the world’s leading strategic production company. We deliver TV, print and digital campaigns for some of the world's most talked about brands, globally. We operate in 25 cities around the world and we're growing. Quickly. In fact, we're the industry's fastest growing company. In 2008 there were 14 talented people pushing us forward. Now there are over 4000 across the globe. Right now, Hogarth is an exciting place to be, and it's only going to get better.
At Hogarth Sea Containers we have in-house post production facilities working on anything from a large scale TVC productions and mid-level content pieces, to sizzle reels etc, so from time to time you may look after post focused jobs, although primary production will be the main focus.
Your role will be versatile, diverse and embrace all areas of integrated production.
- The Moving Image team at Hogarth Sea Containers is growing, and as such we require a strong senior producer to work within the Primary Production Team.
- The role will be a varied one, and you will be expected to wear a variety of production hats – Agency Producer where you will take full ownership of the campaign, working directly with the Ogilvy creative and account management teams. Production Producer – organising shoots taking control of the production logistics, such as organising crew, kit, sourcing locations, briefing in casting directors, arranging permits etc.
- At Hogarth Sea Containers we have in-house post production facilities working on anything from a large scale TVC production, mid-level content pieces, through to sizzle reels, so from time to time you may look after post focused jobs, although primary production will be the main focus.
- Your role will be versatile, diverse and embrace all areas of integrated production.
- Deliver integrated productions for play out across a variety of mediums
- Liaise with external production companies and suppliers, building the Hogarth reputation in a positive and professional manner
- Ensure Production values are maintained at the highest possible level given the budget and time, never compromising on quality or creativity
- Ensure all productions comply with IPA / AFVPA guidelines and all WPP rules are also fully adhered to
- Liaise with TV Admin and Accounts Department to ensure all production administration is completed and collated, from project set up and outset to final Fact Sheets and delivery to market, or the relevant department, E.G. Versioning or Transcreation
- Ensure that the Head of Broadcast or Executive Producer receive regular status reports on all projects, updating project files and Hogarth Sea Containers production trackers when required
- Assisting on pitches for production work from various sectors, ranging from ‘Direct to Client’ to ‘Direct to Agency’
- A solid knowledge of Agency / TV production, with experience taking ownership of small, medium and large scale budget levels
- Good understanding of technical post-production requirements
- Excellent production management experience
- Experience of at least 3 years as a senior producer, ideally within an agency TV department
- Able to demonstrate confidence and understanding when liasing with both Client and Agency
- Always act in a professional, discreet and respectful manner
- Willing to be available for occasional out of hours and / or weekend work should productions dictate
- Want to become a valued, fun and enjoyable person to work with at Hogarth Sea Containers