Hogarth Worldwide, part of WPP, is the world’s leading strategic production company. We deliver TV, print and digital campaigns for some of the world's most talked about brands, globally. We operate in 25 cities around the world and we're growing. Quickly. In fact, we're the industry's fastest growing company. In 2008 there were 14 talented people pushing us forward. Now there are over 4000 across the globe. Right now, Hogarth is an exciting place to be, and it's only going to get better.
At Hogarth Sea Containers we have in-house post production facilities working on anything from a large scale TVC productions and mid-level content pieces, to sizzle reels etc, so from time to time you may look after post focused jobs, although primary production will be the main focus.
Your role will be versatile, diverse and embrace all areas of integrated production.
You are a creatively minded producer with excellent organisational skills who is able to pull on your industry contacts to bring creative ideas to life and help the make the agency famous for its creative work. You measure your own success by the quality of end deliverables. Have a hunger to learn new skills outside your production specialism and find the best talent for projects. Not afraid of a challenge.
- To turn a creative idea into outstanding moving image (and/or radio) content, systematically progressing through all stages of creative production taking accountability for all technical aspects of AV production
- To ensure all production objectives are of a high standard through all aspects of the production process while operating within assigned frameworks of time and costs
- To ensure creative outputs are achieved within budget and client assigned parameters
- To maintain appropriate records and documentation of client interaction, consents and approvals
- Prepares, creates and conducts Pre Bid meetings with clients, ensures client alignment on deliverables, expectations and investment budget.
- Evaluates alternative treatment plans and shortlists Film Directors. Conducts Director Presentation meetings for client to choose Film Director and confirm creative approach. Obtains clarity and confirmation on client budgets and investments.
- Prepares contracts and completes all documentation safeguarding client and agency interests addressing quality control requirements within the confines of agency control systems and reporting
- Establishes Pre Production meeting between agency, client, Director and Production Company to achieve alignment and confirmation of all pre shoot matters including cast, crew, wardrobe, style, locations, production schedules. Generates appropriate documentation to confirm all decisions and agreements
- Manages and partners with Production Company to ensure all associated processes from scripting, storyboarding, casting, shooting, editing and screening are completed to Grey’s famously effective standards
- To ratify production schedules and provide timely updates to production leadership, client and agency
- Guardian of the shoot at Production & Post-Production; accountable for safeguarding all creative interests of account, brand, client and agency
- Coordinates effectively with Film Director and Production Company to ensure that all aspects of the shoot are executed to plan and achieve client agreed outcomes and Grey’s famously effective standards
- Supervises post production effectively and enables effective execution of all edits including picture grading, computer graphics, visual and sound effects
- Provides advice to client and production teams on best approaches to market creative outputs
- Keeps fully abreast with legal and regulatory broadcast requirements; provides sufficient advance information to Film Director and Production Company to ensure compliance
- Keeps aware and updated with market prices for agency talent including Directors, Production companies and specialist skills
- Supervises and accountable for all work provided by junior member/s of production team assigned to project
- Maintains and prepares accurate reporting of all resources; regularly updates and compares with budget and escalates any pinch points in a timely manner. Ensures that all work is completed within assigned budgets
- Attends client briefings on production and maintains appropriate records and documentation of client interactions, consent and approvals
- Working to and enforcing the Agency open process – flexibility across each account
- Working with Account Teams and WIP Manages to ensure profitability of jobs and effective working capital management
- Monitor job costing and report to client account management team
- Accurate estimating and management of client approvals
- Taking best practice approach to purchasing and buying from external suppliers
- Reconcile jobs on a timely basis
- Being the calming and motivating influence in the team
- Communicating project changes quickly and clearly, guaranteeing he/she is always understood by all project participants
- This is a client facing role attending status and production meetings and where applicable leading production client presentations
- Ensuring client expectations are set and met appropriately and fed through the account team structure
- Comfortable managing procurement and cost controllers
- Managing the relationship of external production partners, inclusive of budgetary management, timings, deliverables
- Experience of successful production on a range of projects with different levels of complexity
- Motivated, resilient, able to work at pace to respond to the constantly evolving requirements of a production activity and the challenges of numerous moving parts of a film production
- Skilled negotiator with experience dealing with a variety of stakeholders
- Budget management and reporting experience
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and lead multiple projects concurrently
- Be inspiring, energetic, imaginative
- A desire to broaden production knowledge and ensure continuous learning
- A creative passion, strong self-confidence and personal integrity, with the courage to express your thoughts on creative output, ensuring the highest quality product for the client. with confidence to express a creative opinion
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills, with the ability to inspire confidence with key stakeholders
Heart and Soul: We love what we do. We bring energy and enthusiasm to all our work. We push boundaries, we are never satisfied and always want to find a better way.
Hands on:We don’t wait for things to happen, we get on with it. We are pragmatic and don’t have an ego. We do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standards.
Honest:We are straightforward; we speak openly and clearly. We operate with integrity and live up to our promises.
Happy family:We enjoy working together. We look out for our colleagues. We are an eclectic bunch. We want to work with people from many cultures and demand great things of each other. Even when things get tough, we don’t lose perspective or our sense of humor.