Hogarth Worldwide is a leading creative production company, producing advertising and marketing content for many of the world’s most famous brands, across all media around the world. Hogarth was founded 10 years ago and has grown from a start-up to over 4,000 people, across 28 cities worldwide and is now part of the WPP family. Our rapid growth continues to drive us forward making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
- Ensure production workflow is adhered to and define, communicate and enforce production standards
- Have a sound working knowledge of all the various roles, functions, capabilities, equipment, and applications within the Broadcast Production Department
- Work with Broadcast Production Team to make sure that the assigned projects are produced to a high creative standard, delivered on time and within the agreed budget
- Arrange briefings with client/ agency, find out proposed budget, agree a quote, assign lead operators, book suite time, conduct kick-off meetings, schedule client reviews, distribute feedback, track costs and manage project progress
- Attend and take notes during all briefings/reviews and circulate info Producers/ Account Management where necessary
- Be responsible for checking that all material needed to undertake a job has been requested and is on the system in the correct place
- Check and sign off invoices before going to client/ agency and send regular updates of costs incurred so far
- Encourage and explore new avenues of potential work both internally and externally
- Continually define ways to increase client satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Have an understanding of the technologies used such as Fido & FCS, make sure the producers are using these technologies correctly
- Build relationships with and between Producers, Operators and account teams
- Attend post production and tech briefing meetings and present findings to the Broadcast producers also be the point person between the two areas of the business
- Help develop capabilities of the business
- 3 years experience as a Junior Producer or Producer for a Post Production facility
- Be happy to work on versioning of TV commercials
- Knowledge of the following kit – Maya, Flame, Smoke, Final Cut and AFX
- Results driven and adds value
- Maintains lasting client relationships internally & externally
- Reinforces team approach throughout development efforts
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Pro-active not re-active
Heart and Soul: We love what we do. We bring energy and enthusiasm to all our work. We push boundaries, we are never satisfied and always want to find a better way.
Hands on: We don’t wait for things to happen, we get on with it. We are pragmatic and don’t have an ego. We do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standards.
Honest: We are straightforward; we speak openly and clearly. We operate with integrity and live up to our promises.
Happy family: We enjoy working together. We look out for our colleagues. We are an eclectic bunch. We want to work with people from many cultures and demand great things of each other. Even when things get tough, we don’t lose perspective or our sense of humor.