Hogarth Worldwide is a leading creative production company, producing advertising and marketing content for many of the world’s most famous brands, across all media around the world. Hogarth was founded 10 years ago and has grown from a start-up to over 4,000 people, across 28 cities worldwide and is now part of the WPP family. Our rapid growth continues to drive us forward making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
The role of a Primary Production Assistant will require a mixture of skills including but not limited to:
KNOWLEDGE AND KEEN INTEREST ACROSS RELEVENT FIELDS (Including Agency Account Management, Film Production, Post Production, Photography & Advertising)
FLEXIBILITY TO WORK ODD HOURS
The recruit could come from a Hogarth administration position, so that they are well versed in all aspects of Hogarth and WPP systems, including Maconomy, FIDO amd SOX compliance. Some experience of either production / post production or account management are helpful, though full training will be given in this area.
- Primary TV Administration – setting up job numbers, dealing with suppliers, liaising with Hogarth TV Admin, Accounts Department and Account Teams, ensuring all administration of productions comply with Hogarth systems.
- To ensure all production administration of standard contracts are collected and collated, from project set up and outset to final Fact Sheets and handover into Hogarth TV Admin or relevant department, E.G. Versioning or Transcreation.
- To set up new suppliers and new clients.
- To issue PO’s and ensure invoices are paid on time.
- To manage diaries of key project personnel, and ensure all parties are aware of current status on all projects.
- To be the point of contact ‘On the Ground’ as a key central liaison for all projects.
- To attend PPMs and other key meetings, learning and acquiring the skills to ultimately become a Producer
Essential Experience & Skills Required:
- A thorough knowledge of Hogarth and WPP systems, including Maconomy, FIDO, SOX will be a distinct advantage. Training must always be kept up to speed, as the Producers will rely on this person to ensure they are adhering to the latest company guidelines.
- Experience of a least a year within the Hogarth Network is highly desireable.
- Good Photoshop & PowerPoint skills. Excellent computer skills.
- Some experience of Commercials Production from either a Production Company or Post Production perspective.
- An understanding of traditional Advertising Agency process.
- Good ‘hospitality’ skills to ensure visiting clients are looked after and treated appropriately.
- To be able to deal with busy / disorganized / impatient people with grace, understanding, and a smile. .
- To have patience, tact, and a strong ability to learn and listen before proferring opinions and solutions.
- To always be discreet and respectful.
- To have a sense of humour.