The Digital Project Manager will lead the delivery of various Digital projects, ranging from brand activation campaigns to development of web and/or mobile applications, from initiation through to completion by working cohesively with global internal stakeholders. The role requires strong project management skills, deep Digital knowledge, keen eye for detail in maintaining brand identity, and a consistent delivery track record of Digital projects in a fast-paced, client-facing environment.
A successful candidate will build and retain synergic relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients.
Some key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Play a hands-on project management role on multiple client digital projects; is the key point of contact with complete accountability and responsibility
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time and to budget, ensuring quality standards are met
- Create and update support documentation including discovery, scope, requirement specification, functional specification, risk logs, project closure, project health reports, and incident reports
- Management of multiple stakeholders across multiple locations, businesses, and technical groups
- Efficient management of resources, including working with Technical Lead, design, production/development and QA teams for optimum project delivery
- Responsible for scoping, building, and timely delivery management of campaign development projects on display ads, web pages, responsive pages, emails/EDMs, landing pages and templates, multimedia, and GUIs; and provide support on web/mobile application development projects
- Monitor progress of all projects ensuring brand quality and consistency
- Staying abreast of all Digital marketing capabilities within Hogarth and the industry, and advising internal stakeholders as to best practice/ideas and improvement solutions