The Digital Quality Assurance Executive supports the Digital production and development teams in ensuring quality deliverables of all digital production assets and oversee brand consistency requirements in a fast-paced environment.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Analyse the business requirement, brand guidelines, functional specifications from QA perspective.
- Able to understand subject matter and provide QA support
- Must be a quick learner and have to develop required brand knowledge
- Experience working closely with production/development and project management teams to understand business requirements, communicate problem impacts, determine quality issues, adherence to brand guidelines, and compliance issues on other project-specific instructions
- Must be a hands-on QA person with core skills in manual testing including visual testing, brand guidelines verification, cross-browser / cross-platform compatibility testing, technical and functional testing of Digital Marketing products
- Should develop and maintain necessary QA artefacts/reports to ensure effective capture of defects and feedback mechanism to production/development teams
- Should be proactive in nature, identify the risks, issues & improvement opportunities, and communicate those through the right channel
- Should be good in escalating incidents to the correct resolver groups both internally and externally
- Adhere to workflow processes and reporting/documentation activities
- Good English language skills – verbal and written, and the ability to communicate with users at all engagement levels
- Can work efficiently under pressure/high workload on multiple campaigns/projects