- Work with Account Servicing team/producers to verify job completion status, closure, interim and final billing
- Review AR ageing reports follow up with clients on outstanding debts
- Prepare AR recon to Gross billings
- Prepare monthly statement of accounts to clients
- Prepare weekly cash report
- Prepare intercompany AR revaluation
- Cash receipt posting
- Prepare month end Balance Sheet Schedules
- Preparation of Journals
- Preparation of bank reconciliation
- Maintain internal SOX and other controls / processes to ensure compliance with SOX, Internal and External Audit requirements
- Liaise and work with external auditors for queries related to billings, AR, WIP and inter-companies.
- Assist in ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time as required
- Minimum Diploma in Finance, Accountancy or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- General "can-do" service attitude.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Well-presented and polite.
- Be able to work independently as well as part a team.
- Positive attitude towards problem solving and tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to multi-task whilst maintaining strong attention to details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed