- Booking in of Hogarth house invoices
- Ensure timely and accurate payment to suppliers within credit terms
- Processing of all payments including staff claims and ensuring timely and accurate payment to suppliers within credit terms
- Allocation of payments in finance system
- Updating of cashbook and timely posting to the General Ledger
- Tracking of staff’s overseas expenses
- Collate unposted operating expenses for mid-month flash
- Review effectiveness of internal controls with respect to payment cycle
- Preparation of journals for prepaid expenses and accrual of outstanding POs
- Maintain balance sheet schedules (prepayment schedule)
- Recording of Gift Register
- Timely response to emails related to AP function
- Monthly filing of payment vouchers and withholding taxes
- Assist in other section of Finance department/ ad-hoc projects as required
- Minimum Diploma in Finance, Accountancy or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- General "can-do" service attitude.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Well-presented and polite.
- Be able to work independently as well as part a team.
- Positive attitude towards problem solving and tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to multi-task whilst maintaining strong attention to details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed