The Data Analyst is responsible for the success of the Hogarth Data Platform, working within the product team and along side professional services, operations and engineering teams to identify business goals, break down into manageable requirements and manage those through implementation.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, highly motived, show willingness to go the extra mile, and committed to ensuring that the job meets completion.
The Data Analyst will have strong communication skills. They must be articulate, passionate and able support their ideas effectively with facts. Innovation is important so a sense of self-belief that you can make a difference is key.
The main responsibilities for the Data Analyst are:
· Architect solutions and integrate new services to Hogarth Data Platform
· Optimise Hogarth Data Platform
· Support existing reporting capabilities
· Build extract, transform and load (ETL) scripts using Python
· Build reporting database using SQL
· Manage Microsoft Azure Resource Group (cloud)
· Design and create standard report templates on Microsoft PowerBI
· Use Powerquery M and DAX for advanced analytics on Microsoft PowerBI
· Rollout reporting to teams globally
· Requirements gathering from key stakeholders
· Training teams on using reporting tools
Essential technical skills:
· Agile (Scrum, ScrumBan)
· PowerBI including DAX and Power query M coding
· Microsoft Azure
· Strong knowledge of how to navigate APIs