Hogarth opened for business in 2008 in an attic room above a shop near London's Carnaby Street. Our Internet connection came from a cable slung out of a window and the floors sloped so much that all the chairs ran towards one corner. Eventually we had fourteen people working in that room. This made it so full that we had to use the Brazilian coffee shop opposite for our meetings. In memory of these roots the founders of the company are still known as the "Attic Fourteen".
Hogarth Worldwide (Part of WPP) leads the way in the production of TV, digital and print campaigns for some of the world’s most talked about brands. We’re based in London with many other global offices, and we’re growing. Quickly. In fact, we’re the industry’s fastest growing company. In 2008 there were 14 talented people pushing us forward. Now there are nearly 3,000 across the globe. Right now, Hogarth is an exciting place to be, and it’s only going to get better.
- Ensure production workflow is adhered to and define, communicate and enforce production standards
- Have a sound working knowledge of all the various roles, functions, capabilities, equipment, and applications within the Broadcast Production Department
- Work with Broadcast Production Team to make sure that the assigned projects are produced to a high creative standard, delivered on time and within the agreed budget
- Arrange briefings with client/ agency, find out proposed budget, agree a quote, assign lead operators, book suite time, conduct kick-off meetings, schedule client reviews, distribute feedback, track costs and manage project progress
- Attend and take notes during all briefings/reviews and circulate info Producers/ Account Management where necessary
- Be responsible for checking that all material needed to undertake a job has been requested and is on the system in the correct place
- Check and sign off invoices before going to client/ agency and send regular updates of costs incurred so far
- Encourage and explore new avenues of potential work both internally and externally
- Continually define ways to increase client satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Have an understanding of the technologies used such as Fido & FCS, make sure the producers are using these technologies correctly
- Build relationships with and between Producers, Operators and account teams
- Attend post production and tech briefing meetings and present findings to the Broadcast producers also be the point person between the two areas of the business
- Help develop capabilities of the business