The candidate needs to be comfortable working independently and within a larger team environment, have close to pixel level attention to detail and be able to learn and follow the general and specific guidelines for different localised assets and be able to harness that learning into ensuring a streamlined and more efficient production of future projects.
- Must have 3+ years experience in graphic production.
- Must possess a professional-level knowledge and utilisation of Adobe Photoshop.
- Must have exceptional organization skills, verbal and written communication skills, time management, interpersonal skills, and ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Flexibility in work schedule and a practical sense of urgency are key to this role as you may be required to periodically work extended hours to meet critical milestones and deadlines.
- Willingness to travel to client's office in country. You may need to be away for 2-4 weeks at a time. All travel expenses will be fully paid for.
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop – able to create objects using Shapes and Smart Objects
- Able to follow and adhere to very structured photoshop layered files
- Thorough knowledge in producing images used in digital production
- Good awareness of current and emerging technologies
- A disciplined work attitude to complete any given task within a reasonable timeframe
- Be able to work at a client's office in country or overseas at short notice
- Strong attention to detail
- At least 3 years experience in a retouching role / graphic production role
- Be able to operate on your own invective or as part of a team